Our annual community service events allow us to support our national initiative, Z-HOPE (Zetas Helping Other People Excel), and give back to not only the KMCC, but communities in other European cities and countries and the United States. Our annual service events include:
- Spooktacular, 10/26/18, a local partnership with the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC).
- Women Veterans ROCK Donation, November 2018, a national partnership with Women Veterans ROCK.
- NICU Donations, 11/17/2018, in recognition of World Prematurity Day and a local partnership with LRMC.
- Wounded Warrior Dinner, 11/18/2018, a local partnership with the Wounded Warrior Center on Landstuhl.
- Bowl for Babies, 3/9/2019, a national partnership with March of Dimes.
- Teen Summit, Spring 2019, a local partnership with the men of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- City Mission Clothing Drive, May 2019, a local partnership with the men of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. and City Mission Kaiserslautern e.V.
If you are interested in partnering with the Zetas in Germany, please email us at email@example.com.